• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey, I'm Bam Margera, and Today We're Doing a Haggard Home Invasion!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How the fuck do you let someone break into your house and threaten to kill you... with brass knuckles? I'd be scared if I woke up with someone with a gun or knife on me, but brass knuckles? I'd be like "Do it." Either he doesn't do it and just wanted to scare you (in which case, fuck him up) or he does start pounding on you with brass knuckles and he's now broke into your house AND assaulted you with a deadly weapon.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
How the fuck do you let someone break into your house and threaten to kill you... with brass knuckles? I'd be scared if I woke up with someone with a gun or knife on me, but brass knuckles? I'd be like "Do it." Either he doesn't do it and just wanted to scare you (in which case, fuck him up) or he does start pounding on you with brass knuckles and he's now broke into your house AND assaulted you with a deadly weapon.
ive only seen brass knuckles used once irl

seems like a cartoon weapon

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
ive only seen brass knuckles used once irl

seems like a cartoon weapon
I've only ever seen them owned by crackhead women or scrawny crackhead pussies. The same type of people who are always bear macing eachother. I've never seen them used. They're illegal here too so the ones people have are made out of like, shitty mall kiosk belt buckle material. Like if you hit someone hard enough they could snap between the palm part and the knuckle part and fuck your hand up. Also, more than bracing your hand or adding weight, I always thought that the shitty, rough edges would just cut someone's face up (and probably your hand) really bad. If you're already going the weapon route you might as well just use a knife.