• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey everyone we got a succulent update that nobody asked for!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Looks like Pat got his wife a succulent arrangement for Valentines day.

1649460638043.png

1649460661612.png

1649460693867.png

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
God these loser nerd types are desperate to belong, theres always some type of club or league. Everything is done with a view to showing it off online and not because they just enjoy something. Its always a forced irony hobby with them too, "no no crocheting is cool, yeah I cultivate bonsai"

65828.jpg

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
God these loser nerd types are desperate to belong, theres always some type of club or league. Everything is done with a view to showing it off online and not because they just enjoy something. Its always a forced irony hobby with them too, "no no crocheting is cool, yeah I cultivate bonsai"

Most women who crochet are fat and/or ugly, and end up living in a shabby trailer instead of the cabin they planned on building.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Succulents are for idiots like myself who can’t keep other plants alive. The only other plant I’ve ever been able to keep alive is my cunty Venus fly trap.

Pat is an idiot