• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey everyone, Patrick here

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I just want to apologize for the last few years. I know I’ve mishandled things a lot. I’m not wrong about you guys being mean but I understand that what I need to do is to stop engaging.
Very mature and smart of you. Taking responsibility is commendable. Apology accepted. I know you will pay Quasi and then all can move on.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Quite a level headed and reasonable response by Nikki's Crusty Gusset.
I just want Fatrick to have a cathartic moment, apologize, come out as gay so Nikki can get all the brown dick and all the pussy she can so I won't die...i mean come on...Nikki ain't 'flooding her basement' much married to that fat queer.
The last time she had to pick me all damp out of her gulch was when a local lipstick lesbian flirted a little and Nikki rubbed one out in bed while Fatrick was on the couch oinking about stalkers and making out like he is Earnest Hemmingway crossed with John Wick...