• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Herpes

G

What the fuck

There's a red mark where my mustache would grow, so not actually on the lip. It's not a scab or anything, the skin is just really red.

Is that herpes? Or does herpes just go on the lip and look more like a sore?

It's sort of like a razor burn but it's always there. But really flares up when I shave, which I did today.

Fuck!

G

You’ve got monkeypox my friend. R.I.P.!
Okay, I google imaged herpes and it's not that. But it looks bad. If I mistook it for herpes, a lot of people will.

It's like a rash or something. Looks really bad today.

Not good mannnn

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What the fuck

There's a red mark where my mustache would grow, so not actually on the lip. It's not a scab or anything, the skin is just really red.

It's sort of like a razor burn but it's always there. But really flares up when I shave, which I did today.

Fuck!
Monkey pox, stop drinking gay piss

Forum Clout
What the fuck

Fuck!
Nah it’s not herpes. Herpes is more a raised sore that tingles. I’m not sure what’s going on with you but it’s probably nothing to be alarmed by. Even so, I’d definitely call Dr. Steve.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Possibilities: ingrown hair, blocked pore, infected sebaceous gland, tiny shaving cut that got infected.
How long has it been like that? If it's just a few days, then you probably just got an infected follicle or little cut. If it's been like that for a week or more, get it looked at.
Edit: that this place is your seeming go-to for medical advice worries me a lot more than whatever's wrong with your lip.

G

Possibilities: ingrown hair, blocked pore, infected sebaceous gland, tiny shaving cut that got infected.
How long has it been like that? If it's just a few days, then you probably just got an infected follicle or little cut. If it's been like that for a week or more, get it looked at.
It's maybe been like this for a year at most but it was light and unnoticable. I shaved this morning and it was red as fuck. It covers whole ride half of above my lip. Like a red discoloration of the skin.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
It's maybe been like this for a year at most but it was light and unnoticable. I shaved this morning and it was red as fuck. It covers whole ride half of above my lip. Like a red discoloration of the skin.
Nigga go see a doctor. All my guesses were acute, this sounds more chronic. Might be a little sebaceous cyst, those are nbd. Might be face cancer, best get it diagnosed.
Edit: I misread that. Nice reading comprehension stupid. If you want a DIY solution, try some antifungal cream. If that clears it up, you need to warsh your face better going forward.

Forum Clout
Nigga go see a doctor. All my guesses were acute, this sounds more chronic. Might be a little sebaceous cyst, those are nbd. Might be face cancer, best get it diagnosed.
Edit: I misread that. Nice reading comprehension stupid. If you want a DIY solution, try some antifungal cream. If that clears it up, you need to warsh your face better going forward.
Yeah I second that, go to a Doctor. Remember, an ingrown hair almost killed Fred from Brooklyn.

G

Only one solution, you have to cut your face……. OFF!

1663537681918.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Don't freak out. I forget if you're a wholesome burger, a deceitful tulipnigger or a loutish convict, but in any event you're a Brothaman and I would hate to find out you had to get your face... faawk, Patreeky motherfucked me on that obvious joke. See what I mean about deceitful? Anyway, if you get your lip cut off post pics.