• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's Dan Mullen again.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Just posting some funny dan pics to brighten up your day. No hate intended, Dan's a good guy.

gooblegobble.jpg

wabbits.jpg

scale.jpg

OnAguild.jpg

patDan.jpg

orangudan.jpg

mulenjr.jpg

monorail.jpg

7ne89h.jpg

baby.jpg

cooluncle2.jpg

1E1C99DA-1E1A-4952-A0A7-7FB307C31156.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I feel like you're trying to make a confession here turk

Edit: nigger
Many times he's facetimed me from a pizza hut telling me he will show me how to podcast properly. He would then eat handfuls of dextromethorphan and practice doing an Adam Friedland impression, for 4, sometimes 5 hours, saying once he gets it right he's got a great idea for a bit.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

The tone of my skin is actually not listed there on your color palette. I'm technically "undercooked scrod." Scrod being a North Atlantic whitefish many old people enjoy baked.

I'm proud of my unsightly Gaelic arm hair - with which - fuck you - I look like an Irish Wolf Hound. Like a fucking Elden Beast, ya lil cave nigger lookin ass faggot.

Finally, I DMd (at your bequest) shirtless selfies of me to @Child and you were drooling over them.
You remember dude, they had the piece of paper that said Fatrick is Fat - Paul.
In my bathroom, wearing sweatpants. You said I was ripped.

Member? My biggest fan?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
The tone of my skin is actually not listed there on your color palette. I'm technically "undercooked scrod." Scrod being a North Atlantic whitefish many old people enjoy baked.

I'm proud of my unsightly Gaelic arm hair - with which - fuck you - I look like an Irish Wolf Hound. Like a fucking Elden Beast, ya lil cave nigger lookin ass faggot.

Finally, I DMd (at your bequest) shirtless selfies of me to @Child and you were drooling over them.
You remember dude, they had the piece of paper that said Fatrick is Fat - Paul.
In my bathroom, wearing sweatpants. You said I was ripped.

Member? My biggest fan?
Now this is a respectable post worthy of a true Irish man!