• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here’s another tip: how about your brush your fucking teeth, stupid?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Moo is breaking apart in front of our own eyes. He’s probably miserable on his mashed potato diet, forced labor (crooning old boomer songs for a few hours a night), and lonely.

8772566B-9FB6-473A-9E7F-1C308739ECE4.jpeg

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
For people who love flying the flag the most they seem to give the least shits about how it’s presented. It’s a meme but any retard can read the flag code and see upside down flags, thin blue line flags, MAGA flags…all pretty disrespectful to the flag and laws
There are no laws that pertain to “MAGA” flags, you mega fag.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
His teeth are falling out, and his "career" is on its last legs, and Joe is tweeting posting about the Southington CT town council and some faggy cop flag. If Joe had any balls he'd find the highest point on that ship, and just jump. There's nothing left for him anymore.

I'm picturing him on the deck, looking out as the ship passes the Strait of Messina. He is awestruck by the beauty of Calabria, and says to himself, at least I'll be with my ancestors, and jumps.

The currents pull his body further out to sea, and his corpse washes up on the coast of Libya.

Pure poetry.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
For people who love flying the flag the most they seem to give the least shits about how it’s presented. It’s a meme but any retard can read the flag code and see upside down flags, thin blue line flags, MAGA flags…all pretty disrespectful to the flag and laws

Jesus, Sue, how did you piss off Springfield?

And when did @BUBBLER move there?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm picturing him on the deck, looking out as the ship passes the Strait of Messina. He is awestruck by the beauty of Calabria, and says to himself, at least I'll be with my ancestors, and jumps.

The currents pull his body further out to sea, and his corpse washes up on the coast of Libya.

Pure poetry.
77c8c36f584d6fb9d7d223915e8c93db