• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's a funny thought

G

When we met Pattycakes he wasn't really fat. He certainly wasn't in shape but he also wasn't someone you would look at and think "wow, that's a fat person." Then someone called him fat and instead of ignoring it or laughing it off, he went full pants shitting retard and started saying lunatic shit like he worked our constantly and was in tremendous shape. It was obviously an area of huge insecurity for him. Naturally, sensing that, this place pounced. Fatrick, Fat Rick, Fats, Fat, Pig, Porkinson etc etc.

Here's the funny part though. Now he really is fat! Like really fat. Just a potato headed tub of shit. He fulfilled his own pre-ordained destiny. (Density.) Hi Pat!

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Following this logic, let's start telling him he's too skinny and see what happens
0271278C-542B-40C8-8C3F-079ECE2AFCC6.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He was always fat and he had spent at least three years boasting about what an immense athletic specimen he is whenever he’d get in a Twitter fight. His Twitter Cunt history shows him being called fat by plenty of people long before Norm/11.

Our true greatest achievement has been making him gain at least 50lbs of stress flab while also obsessively poking his #DLTIW insecurity bullshit to the point he still keeps posting pictures of his gigantic, obese lardass body and multi-chins; all while still insisting he works out 8 times a week and is in Olympic caliber condition.

G

He was always fat and he had spent at least three years boasting about what an immense athletic specimen he is whenever he’d get in a Twitter fight. His Twitter Cunt history shows him being called fat by plenty of people long before Norm/11.

Our true greatest achievement has been making him gain at least 50lbs of stress flab while also obsessively poking his #DLTIW insecurity bullshit to the point he still keeps posting pictures of his gigantic, obese lardass body and multi-chins; all while still insisting he works out 8 times a week and is in Olympic caliber condition.
Yes, I should have qualified it better. I didn't mean he was slim when we discovered him. He was always a chubby queer. But it's really since we found this Piggy plaything that he's graduated to undeniable fatass.

Forum Clout
He was what I'd consider fat. When I see grown men with chubby little boy cherub cheeks my first thought is always "lol, fatboy." He just always had a fat person's face and he never had just one chin as long as he's been on our radar.
Posting his current picture as the before and a 10+ year old picture as the After on weight loss forums was one of my favorite bits of all time.

"Congratulations! You really looked like you were near death there"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Like 99% of obese people, he just has to eat better and eat less. Can't do that because "need muh treats for watching the Star Wars".

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Drinking every day sure isn't helping, and is the main reason he looks so bloated and awful. Alcohol, especially the swill he drinks is worse than the processed microwaved food he loves so much.