• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hercules vs Pat

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Is it ironic this is happening after someone posts a Lucy Lawless appreciation thread, or nah?

Screenshot_20220404-222100_Chrome.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
political firebrand can answer the very simple question so he has to rehash his bit for a completely different legislation (that also has a very high rate of approval among everyone of any party affiliation)

thank god that bitch had too many abortions and her pussy rotted so they don't get to troon any kid

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Patrick, the character's name is not Jerkules. Never has been.

687-E7787-6171-47-A4-AC59-7-C84-E0-A38902.png

Who doesn't understand what, Piggy? Ol' Piggy Two-Tits.

He only ever made one decision related to parenting

ACA9-FDE4-840-E-4175-912-F-F1-F92-D4377-BA.jpg

One fat, selfish decision.
It's a mistake I'll never be able to take back.

Ya know, unless I wasn't a total prick to my ex wife and her husband with the thick cockmeat. Then I could probably be involved in my daughter's life. But that would involve not being a narcissistic piece of human garbage and putting my daughter's welfare in front of my own need to be constantly right in my mind.

If I humble myself and try to be a good person to my ex wife and child, I'm compromising who Mama Raven always told me to be... Good Boy Patrick, the most special boy on Earth. Can't have that.

Or if I got a lawyer for this, instead of suing people for calling me fat on the internet. Then I could probably get some visitation. Might take a lot of work though. And again, some selflessness. Vegas trips ain't free, child.

That might work, but the SFWA wouldn't pay me to be in my daughter's life and there's no podcasts where I can oink about it and make action movie one liners about how badass I am so why bother?

G

Think about this... Pat would have zero problem with a 6'5 tranny with a 10 inch thunder cock popping a squat next to Annabelle in the ladies room or beating the shit out of her in an MMA bout..