• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Her scent is intoxicating

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Nothing makes me giggle more than old trans. They might get away with it in a well taken photo but they never ever pass on film or in real life ( only ever seen a real world one once and it was laughable)
Trannys very rarely pass in the wild. The big backs, hands general mannerisms, jaw bones and voice are always dead give aways. The best ones are blacks since black women have man face to begin with

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Nothing makes me giggle more than old trans. They might get away with it in a well taken photo but they never ever pass on film or in real life ( only ever seen a real world one once and it was laughable)
I remember when I used to take the train to work, there was some middle-aged white guy with the frame of a defensive lineman dressed as a woman, daintily holding a purse and trying squeeze into a seat in a ladylike fashion next to some 5'3 tall Mexican, who looked at him in the most hilarious combination of confusion and disgust and immediately got up and moved to the other end of the train car.

This was 2015, before trannies were everywhere, so the Mexican may have been genuinely confused about what was going on and thinking he was on a hidden camera show or something. It was so fucking surreal. This fucking enormous guy was pretending to be a delicate lady in they presence of this tiny Mexican that he could pick up and throw across the room.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I miss the days when you would see a tranny and be like, "woah, what the fuck... is that a tranny?"

Spotting a tranny in the wild was like seeing a midget. The novelty factor always brightened your day a little, and you could at least have a grudging respect for them since they were going against the grain of society.

Now I see them and I get bummed out that another man was brainwashed by society into relinquishing his masculinity.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I miss the days when you would see a tranny and be like, "woah, what the fuck... is that a tranny?"

Spotting a tranny in the wild was like seeing a midget. The novelty factor always brightened your day a little, and you could at least have a grudging respect for them since they were going against the grain of society.

Now I see them and I get bummed out that another man was brainwashed by society into relinquishing his masculinity.
No fuckin bullshit, the first time I saw both a tranny and a midget was on the same day and at the same mall when I was a kid. What the fuck was going on in that mall

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Holy crap! I just came back from my kids dentist and there is a group of them there. The one that worked on my kids was a black trans woman! His smock actually said she /they. She was really good with my kids but that voice haha and how big he was and was wearing men's old school Jordan's

Forum Clout
Holy crap! I just came back from my kids dentist and there is a group of them there. The one that worked on my kids was a black trans woman! His smock actually said she /they. She was really good with my kids but that voice haha and how big he was and was wearing men's old school Jordan's
He worked on the little ones' cavities, all right

G

Only one I’ve seen in public kinda looked like Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire but they settled on the final costume. The black wig one. And now I’m hard.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Saw a black dude in a wig, dress, and woman's shoes walking across the highway while I was waiting at the light yeaterday. Dirty Souf trannies must not do the shave or makeup thing.

10/10 would drag behind a truck.