• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Helped my cunt neighbor move!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've said maybe 5 words to this annoying bitch in the 2 or so years she's lived directly next door to me.

Just an hour ago I was bringing out my trash and seen her struggling with a heavy box and gave her a hand with bringing it to a moving van. I could barely contain my excitement. I'm pretty sure I was whistling a jaunty tune the whole time.

Start to a great weekend.

Off to feed the crows some cat food and let them know this as well!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I've said maybe 5 words to this annoying bitch in the 2 or so years she's lived directly next door to me.

Just an hour ago I was bringing out my trash and seen her struggling with a heavy box and gave her a hand with bringing it to a moving van. I could barely contain my excitement. I'm pretty sure I was whistling a jaunty tune the whole time.

Start to a great weekend.

Off to feed the crows some cat food and let them know this as well!
Good guy Artie! Give Craig a treat for me.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
download (69).jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Good guy Artie! Give Craig a treat for me.
Got some raspberries for him. There's another one, who I haven't named yet, who's been getting closer to me and I'm gonna give him a couple too. He's probably noticed Craig getting special treats given to him for simply trusting me. He won't eat from my hand, but he still hangs out within 5 feet of me when the others keep about 15 feet away minimum. Craig will sometimes go right on the table or bench I'm sitting on, but won't let me touch him.

He probably thinks it's gay, so I don't blame him.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Got some raspberries for him. There's another one, who I haven't named yet, who's been getting closer to me and I'm gonna give him a couple too. He's probably noticed Craig getting special treats given to him for simply trusting me. He won't eat from my hand, but he still hangs out within 5 feet of me when the others keep about 15 feet away minimum. Craig will sometimes go right on the table or bench I'm sitting on, but won't let me touch him.

Ask Craig if raspberries are a stand-alone fruit.

G

nice hobby, stupid.

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 5.36.50 PM.png