• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help I got a Asian chick pregnat

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Great take on Dougie's signature bit. Killed it as usual Josh😂😄🤣

Can you try and upcycle the signature bit of another recently departed forum member?

Going to hang up and listen!

RDT_20230518_1306555038829040419077049.jpg
RDT_20230518_1627421345432788502611368.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I have a friend who legitimately knocked up a Thai prostitute. He came back to England and has to work two jobs to send money to them to stop her going back on the game. She probably is regardless. He now has a lot he rarely sees who is being raised by a literal prostitute.

She came over here once and would often be seen hanging around the local army barracks.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I have a friend who legitimately knocked up a Thai prostitute. He came back to England and has to work two jobs to send money to them to stop her going back on the game. She probably is regardless. He now has a lot he rarely sees who is being raised by a literal prostitute.

She came over here once and would often be seen hanging around the local army barracks.

That's hilarious. The Louis Theroux episode on Thai brides is one of the best he did.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

Why did she have his contact details? That seems like a real rookie mistake. Are you sure he's not just fallen victim to a scam?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Why did she have his contact details? That seems like a real rookie mistake. Are you sure he's not just fallen victim to a scam?
I think he got a DNA. It got a little bit 90 day ish I think with online contact etc. I haven't actually seen him in a decade. He was a brother of a friend and worked behind the bar as one of his jobs so I can't come out and say everything with certainty.