• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He Wuz Kang!

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I don't understand why accusations are enough to cut ties with a performer. Justin Roiland was fired but then the charges were dropped. I know these companies want to protect their image, but can they wait a moment?
I’m just happy another subhuman ape masquerading with a “wholesome” image was outed as just another stupid, violent nigger. The fact that his meteoric rise in stardom was torpedoed because he can’t help but be a typical savage is hilarious to me.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There are guys who got their limbs blown off in Iraq that got nothing from the military. This nigger was paid huge sums to star in some dumb Army recruiting video despite his past of being a filthy animal criminal. And now of course they have to pull the commercials anyways.
They'll find another black to fill the role.

Can't wait until the black Jake from State Farm to get accused of something.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Why does he make the same stupid shocked, dick sucking face in every photo?
That 'fag youtube face' has now penetrated the mainstream media as well. So you will see celebrities making the fag face nonstop on national television. And eventually drama shows and scripted HBO shows will feature people walking around with the faggot "REACTION VIDEO" face during what should be a normal conversation.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That 'fag youtube face' has now penetrated the mainstream media as well. So you will see celebrities making the fag face nonstop on national television. And eventually drama shows and scripted HBO shows will feature people walking around with the faggot "REACTION VIDEO" face during what should be a normal conversation.
I can’t wait. That sounds incredibly surreal

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Movies don’t draw anymore, television barely draws anymore. Streaming has started declining.

At least they’re trying to rip off stuff that actually gets eyes like retarded youtube videos.

The only thing I’m watching right now are old episodes of supermarket sweep. Everything else is trash