He went back to a 4 year old tweet to gloat....for the 2nd fucking time

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
d130bd4790dc555c5d1a106e518859a1.PNG

Notice how Patty has to not only go back to a 4 year old argument to say he's right, but he also points out the guy hasn't tweeted since 2019, as if that somehow means he wins.

Fucking deranged shithead.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Maintaining my viral Twitter account is vital to my job as a public figure and author, child. This is how I pay the bills. Arguing with children about liquid nitrogen and being threatened by mentally ill steroid addicts about my lies regarding gun certification is how I advertise my pop culture sci fi books.

I’m sorry you’re so bad at this. Nice try with the hate though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The pig that claims to never lie and has never lied in his life said he doesn’t dwell on old tweets yet is seen here is dwelling on old tweets. Zero self awareness Pat strikes again as he believes someone not tweeting in two years means he “won” when it shows how meaningless twitter is to real people. Something is up at the half house, sounds like Niki put her foot down and demands pig to get a job since his work brings in next to nothing and he’s not even under contract. He’s oinking that he should he getting paid for his tweeting and be given jobs on news tv programs where he can give his dumb opinion regularly on camera.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's honestly losing it. He's starting believe he's a mystical twitter sage.
I think something is going on at the half house since he’s been oinking about “dead end jobs” and now he’s crying that he should be getting paid for his special boy tweets and get tv appearances on news shows to oink his dumb thoughts because he is ALWAYS right and has never been wrong. Either Niki or Niki’s family said this shit has gone on long enough and pig needs to get a job and he’s freaking out. He got to use Covid as an excuse for not working but now it’s not valid anymore. Also why he’s yelling about non-vaccinated people, he wants to use that as an excuse of why he can’t get a job.

G

He's bringing up old tweets because he wants everyone to think "this guy has been right about everything for years! Give this man a 6 figure salary!"

Whoever predicted that Fatty is going to being forced to get a job was dead on. Prepare for mega bitter wagecuck incel Pat to start tweeting about how he sacrifices his marriage and professional life to fight fascism on Twitter and everyone should show him respect - followed by links to his KF article and people calling him fat lol

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Please let him have to try to get a full time job, if his noxious personality doesn’t immediately disqualify him from most jobs then Caverlock’s exhaustive KF thread will. As soon as our blubber bodied blabbermouth starts waxing lyrical about his “writing career” they’ll be typing his name into google and….

Oopsie doodles Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's bringing up old tweets because he wants everyone to think "this guy has been right about everything for years! Give this man a 6 figure salary!"

Whoever predicted that Fatty is going to being forced to get a job was dead on. Prepare for mega bitter wagecuck incel Pat to start tweeting about how he sacrifices his marriage and professional life to fight fascism on Twitter and everyone should show him respect - followed by links to his KF article and people calling him fat lol
I remember he retweeted something a couple months back when things started to open back up that was about some far-left politicians trying to make unemployment benefits available for people who were afraid to go back to work over Covid. They were trying to make it so even if you didn’t work you could claim you’re too afraid of getting sick even if you’re vaccinated. I think even MM Schill praised it since it would mean the lazy fucks could forever claim they’re afraid of Covid and get paid to stay home. He’s bitching about the un-vaccinated people which I’m sure he told Niki as his latest excuse as why he can’t go out and get a job. Fat fuck got bumped on the Vaccine list due to being an unhealthy piece of shit and will milk it for everything he can.