He truly is a delusional bum

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He mocks some chick playing guitar on YouTube (no doubt they get 10x the viewership of Moo), but doesn’t Joseph Cumia do the same thing? Instead of “I’m an attractive girl” it’s “I’m Anthony Cumia’s brother! Listen to me play this simple hack guitar riff, badly”
1676054769737.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He hates seeing people making more money playing the guitar. He is stuck busking on the ferry for sushi money 7 days a week while people on youtube are making a real living doing far less. Joe knows he will never be able to take advantage of the easy money of the internet and he hates that. He cant even do a live stream without getting fucked with and even then he get like 5 viewer and most are trolling him. Funniest part is that gave her a view and added to her revenue while hating on her while he still is trying to get that power bill paid off.

After forty years of constant guitar noodling, Joe is, at best, a competent mimic, capable of figuring out the guitar parts of ancient classic rock chestnuts, and playing those parts with zero heart, soul or zazz. Fat-fingered, shortcut-reliant, sloppy, third-rate playing. No real band wants anything to do with him, he gets no session work, he doesn't even give lessons.