• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HE thinks everyone reads his tweets immediatly

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He makes this shitty joke. Waits 3 mins and is disappointed nobody acknowledged it. Not everyone is staring at twitter all day you retard. He does this when he gets into pissing matches. Pat wants to spend all day arguing but they are in between actual shit to do to go back and fourth all day so pat claims victory with " ANSWER THE QUESTION" type shit because they havent responded in a half an hour. Twitter is his whole life. It means more to him than his daughter ever has.

1649736494814.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
FAWK YEAH!!!! I saw Danzig open for Metallica. I miss the 90s.
Yeah it was Godflesh, type-o-negative and Danzig. Some guy got stabbed in the mosh pit and died. It was on MTV news in the morning. I didnt even know someone got hurt during the concert. No ambulance out front or turning on the house lights.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He makes this shitty joke. Waits 3 mins and is disappointed nobody acknowledged it. Not everyone is staring at twitter all day you retard. He does this when he gets into pissing matches. Pat wants to spend all day arguing but they are in between actual shit to do to go back and fourth all day so pat claims victory with " ANSWER THE QUESTION" type shit because they havent responded in a half an hour. Twitter is his whole life. It means more to him than his daughter ever has.

View attachment 34649
latest.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
All this talk of Danzig just reminds me of the video of him getting knocked unconscious with 1 punch from a fat man now my ribs are fucked up.
Somewhere I still have the issue of Guitar World where that guy wrote in addressing Danzig to correcT the record on all the shit Danzig was saying about it being a sucker punch. The guy was like "there's a video out there that shows him getting in my face, threatening me, me hitting him once and stepping back like a gentleman. I'm game to do it again."