• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He still denies that he ever paid quasi

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
1.PNG
2.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He didn’t. He’s such a loser his wife had to use funds from her mother to pay his debts.
I like to imagine Niki’s mother cried telling her how this was money she worked hard for and had planned for it to be part of her retirement.

I bet this total is what will ask for when suing the city. Don’t worry mother in law child, you will get it right back!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t even care at this point. There is literally not a technicality or any other form of bullshittery he can use at this point. Even just a week ago we could say “Well, we don’t know if Patrick paid! Maybe it was the SFWA!!!”

No. We know WHO paid. We know down to the exact cents how MUCH was paid. We know the exact DAYS the payment was made. We have scans of the fucking checks which even show the banks they payment was routed to.

All this is is a cope for himself. He’s not convincing us (how could he?), his followers don’t give a shit, and the people in his circle even know he fucking paid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I like to imagine Niki’s mother cried telling her how this was money she worked hard for and had planned for it to be part of her retirement.

I bet this total is what will ask for when suing the city. Don’t worry mother in law child, you will get it right back!
Its my speculation that Lynne helped if not out right started the MPD lawsuit. Remember that just like Nikki this woman believes Pats narrative hook line and sinker. When Pat was ordered to pay no one looked at him as a fucking retard but a martyr being wrongly persecuted. They tried everything to not pay but eventually submitted. And if you believe Patricks narrative…then of course the next problem to solve is at it’s “source”: If you can’t shut down the forum harassing you, then try to shut down the cops they’re “using” to harass you because again…Lynne and Nikki 1000% believe the police are active participants in terrorizing them and should know better. And also of course because they HAVE to recoup on that money somehow.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I don’t even care at this point. There is literally not a technicality or any other form of bullshittery he can use at this point. Even just a week ago we could say “Well, we don’t know if Patrick paid! Maybe it was the SFWA!!!”

No. We know WHO paid. We know down to the exact cents how MUCH was paid. We know the exact DAYS the payment was made. We have scans of the fucking checks which even show the banks they payment was routed to.

All this is is a cope for himself. He’s not convincing us (how could he?), his followers don’t give a shit, and the people in his circle even know he fucking paid.
it came from niki's bank accounts. If someone gave them the money first then who knows, but yeah money from their accounts literally transferred into mine. there's no technicality there. Pat and Niki (i can call him that since we're pals) paid me 83k. That's it. he's just lying now. he has nothing else, does nothing else (i forget the rest of the quote).

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
it came from niki's bank accounts. If someone gave them the money first then who knows, but yeah money from their accounts literally transferred into mine. there's no technicality there. Pat and Niki (i can call him that since we're pals) paid me 83k. That's it. he's just lying now. he has nothing else, does nothing else (i forget the rest of the quote).

Pig couldn't fathom somebody having $15K of disposable income back when the Josiah saga was going on, so there's no way him and Niki have that kind of money to lose. They're definitely being funded by an outside source - perhaps the residuals from Tommy Tomlinson's gloryhole empire that he built back in the 70s.

G

And what do you plan to do with that 83k? Go ahead and explain it to me.

Forum Clout
These are your delusions, child. You haven't received a single cent.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
None of my business but I am curious how much of that was reimbursement and how much was punitive?

Pogo-The-Clown

RIP Mr Wrinkle Paws account
Forum Clout
Maybe somebody could ask MPD on twittter for a ruling showing checks paid if Pat paid, and don't forget to tag Pat so he has a chance to respond