• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He smartened up and is starting to block numbers

G

OP still had a good time making fun of him though. I don't know what this guy's obsession with Christina Ricci is but he sounds like a good egg.

Found on r/ChristinaRiccifanclub

Screenshot_20220315-173737.png
Screenshot_20220315-173758.png
Screenshot_20220315-174025.png

After these responses were sent, OP learned that his number was blocked. He's actually a pretty cool guy. His name was Julius or something.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
OP still had a good time making fun of him though. I don't know what this guy's obsession with Christina Ricci is but he sounds like a good egg.

Found on r/ChristinaRiccifanclub

View attachment 29383View attachment 29384View attachment 29385

After these responses were sent, OP learned that his number was blocked. He's actually a pretty cool guy. His name was Julius or something.
I am a dummy, but why do you all post the text messages on random subreddits?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
i think your shenanigans are a little too deranged for him.

SpaceEdge knows how to rub the pig right, short accusations Patrick can deny, call out his lies and make another accusation, give the pig room to bleed himself out