• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really sucks at writing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
" Elon Musk us full of shit"

1650030928966.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
" Elon Musk us full of shit"

View attachment 35380
Publicly? There’s gonna be a huge crowd of 10 people at that presentation. The convention has such low attendance numbers they are begging people to book extra rooms just so they don’t end up getting shut down. I bet this will be the last convention this group does before closing up, another thing piggy killed.

If he really thinks this presentation is so good and MUST be heard he should put it on you tube. Shouldn’t pig be able to go viral? He claims he’s a very big deal and that his voice is very important so put it online. Come on piggy, let’s see how “important” you really are…

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Is there anyone this sperg has mixed feelings about?

In his comic book world, everyone is either a total saint trying to save the planet - Biden, Hilary, Greta Thunberg; or they're evil supervillains - Trump, Musk, Putin, Rittenhouse.

Imagine dedicating your life to tweeting about people you'll never have any impact on. God he's an idiot. A very fat one.

G

I really hope we get some high quality video of this retarded presentation. I really think that we could learn a lot listening to a high school graduate who writes about imaginary science expounding on why this billionaire who started and owns multiple engineering companies "us full of shit". No self awareness whatsoever, he must have lost it somewhere in all his rolls.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Publicly? There’s gonna be a huge crowd of 10 people at that presentation. The convention has such low attendance numbers they are begging people to book extra rooms just so they don’t end up getting shut down. I bet this will be the last convention this group does before closing up, another thing piggy killed.

If he really thinks this presentation is so good and MUST be heard he should put it on you tube. Shouldn’t pig be able to go viral? He claims he’s a very big deal and that his voice is very important so put it online. Come on piggy, let’s see how “important” you really are…
He has the Joe Cumia level confidence about his shows but know how that turns out every time

Forum Clout
Is there anyone this sperg has mixed feelings about?

In his comic book world, everyone is either a total saint trying to save the planet - Biden, Hilary, Greta Thunberg; or they're evil supervillains - Trump, Musk, Putin, Rittenhouse.

Imagine dedicating your life to tweeting about people you'll never have any impact on. God he's an idiot. A very fat one.
Didn't he say he had mixed feelings about Norm after he died? It was all bullshit, though, for likes. I remember like 2 weeks later he was in texts with SpaceEdge calling Norm naht funny. Fuckin fag.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

All he did was bloat this tweet thread with more wordy blatherskite . Low effort, once again. Pat was told by someone at tesla that he wasnt actually trying to populate mars but pat is going to take it literally and sensationalize it. Hell, Musk hasnt even mentioned this since but pat is still stuck on it.

" Stated goals" Once again pat trying to assume intention

1650032765271.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If Elon attends this horseshit speech to rebut him in person I will cum all over my dog.

Well shortly after Pat said he was going to do a book report presentation about Elon at a convention, Elon purchased a ton of twitter stock. So Id say Elon already hit pat with the " Checkmate". Now every tweet pat posts is more money in Elons pocket. Elon being the majority share holder of pats platform is solid gold.