• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"He just exudes this pretentious, pompous, cocky energy. It just makes you want to root against him."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
What are we the KF fan club? No more quotes from that Null guy.

You're welcome for the prize cow we reared from being a calf and put on your doorstep btw, motherfuckers. "Give me a reason to care" I believe those fags said when we first presented pig to them. It's fine though. I'm not bitter. Already over it. Sniff.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout

You're welcome for the prize cow we reared from being a calf and put on your doorstep btw, motherfuckers. "Give me a reason to care" I believe those fags said when we first presented pig to them. It's fine though. I'm not bitter. Already over it. Sniff.
Our little piglet got too big for the show

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Our little piglet got too big for the show
1642876708655.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Yeah i guess that little mexican rice guy is steering the ship or?