• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He is waxing about The Matrix again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pandering faggot

1711939748859.png
1711939763526.png

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
What the fuck does trans day of visibility even mean? What days are these freaks not visible? They stick out everywhere they go, everyday. The 6’2” broad shouldered black dude in pink yoga pants isn’t exactly going under the radar.
And what’s the deal with airline food? It’s not airline. It’s not food.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This fat ass really likes trannies huh. First Brianna Wu (power word John Walker Flynt) and now the matrix trannies
Well they went to a protest about someone dying by a police officer and and brought " Black trans lives matter" signs because they wanted to try and protest some other cause that nobody gave a fuck about.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The fact that he likes all the sequels, including the most recent one, renders his opinion absolutely worthless. Of course he has to pretend they were "trans sisters" when it came out too and do his usual virtue signaling around that. He's fucking exhausting.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
The first movie was great. Everything they’ve put out since has been absolute trash(especially the sequels). So of course he has to virtue signal about troons.

Also the really wasn’t high speed internet in 98/99 anywhere in the country, maybe if you worked in an office and had a t1 line. 56k was considered high speed at that time.