• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

He is still proud of going to college for half a year

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
1679148664125.png

EraGodless

Dean's list, nigga. And he would have to take so many remedial classes that don't count for grades, he wouldn't even be eligible for the "honor roll."

It's like Patrick calling a class he took "Advanced College Civics." Lol. 1) It wouldn't be called Advanced. It would be Honors (H) 2) They haven't called it or taught what was once called Civics in like 50 years. It was changed to history, social studies, government and politics, and economics. Most high school seniors will take a government and politics class that is fir 1.0 credits. When I was in HS, 1st semester of senior year was government and economics was 2nd semester and there were AP options for economics (but we know Patrick didn't sniff AP classes).

My point is that he's a fucking liar. He did so well in college that he dropped out so he could sell cars for a couple of months and then hawk useless supplemental insurance to unsuspecting old people? Seems legit.

EraGodless

Hilarious that he dropped out but thinks he should be a respected scholar.
Reminder: He legitimately thinks he is smarter than Elon Musk and Ben Shapiro. He's fucking insane. When Shapiro was 20, he was at Harvard fucking law. When Patrick was 20, he was allegedly on the "honor roll" at bumfuck community college in Wisconsin. Shapiro skipped two grades (3rd and 9th and graduated HS at 16). Patrick should have been held back two grades and he barely graduated HS (still cannot believe he got a degree with a 1.2 in his core classes- I'm pretty sure you cannot do that today). What I'm getting at is Patrick is retarded and an extreme narcissist- two traits that normally don't go together, but they found a home in Patrick.

EraGodless

Brags about having one good year academically out of thirteen. Nice ratio, stupid.
His grades are so bad, relative to the know it all asshole he is (and that's why he overcompensates online), that I sometimes chuckle to myself just thinking about them. Failing chemistry and physics in the last semester in his senior year and then he insists he "passed AP tests." He didn't even do well in the humanities. I think he got C's in any writing or literature class and the best grade he received (that wasn't phys ed) was a B in one of his history classes.

It's even funnier when you remember that his mother was the school psychologist and he still had such lousy grades. There's no way that her colleagues didn't come to her about her son's attitude and zero work ethic in class. And the only thing she did is have him meet with a shrink who prescribed pills for the problem- and of course Patrick circumvented that because he just has to do things on his own terms.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
His grades are so bad, relative to the know it all asshole he is (and that's why he overcompensates online), that I sometimes chuckle to myself just thinking about them. Failing chemistry and physics in the last semester in his senior year and then he insists he "passed AP tests." He didn't even do well in the humanities. I think he got C's in any writing or literature class and the best grade he received (that wasn't phys ed) was a B in one of his history classes.
I bet he had to go summer school every year to make up for failed classes. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even walk the isle in graduation because he still had credits to make up over the summer and graduated late.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Dean's list, nigga. And he would have to take so many remedial classes that don't count for grades, he wouldn't even be eligible for the "honor roll."

It's like Patrick calling a class he took "Advanced College Civics." Lol. 1) It wouldn't be called Advanced. It would be Honors (H) 2) They haven't called it or taught what was once called Civics in like 50 years. It was changed to history, social studies, government and politics, and economics. Most high school seniors will take a government and politics class that is fir 1.0 credits. When I was in HS, 1st semester of senior year was government and economics was 2nd semester and there were AP options for economics (but we know Patrick didn't sniff AP classes).

My point is that he's a fucking liar. He did so well in college that he dropped out so he could sell cars for a couple of months and then hawk useless supplemental insurance to unsuspecting old people? Seems legit.
I'm not American but every time he brings up honor roll, I've been told it's dean's list in college on here. Surely he would have gotten it by now and started referring to it as such.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

It's even funnier when you remember that his mother was the school psychologist and he still had such lousy grades. There's no way that her colleagues didn't come to her about her son's attitude and zero work ethic in class. And the only thing she did is have him meet with a shrink who prescribed pills for the problem- and of course Patrick circumvented that because he just has to do things on his own terms.
It’s such a stupid fucking flex. I made deans list once or twice in college, I don’t even remember. Who cares if you made honor roll if you live in literal poverty?