• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He is psychotic

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Actually believes he's a target of Putin, silly fat fool.

19.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yeah, Pat, that's what it is. It has absolutely nothing to do with Twitter being displaced as a social media platform of any significance. Just as Facebook is primarily left to boomers and wine drunk house moms, Twitter is now strictly for the sexually confused, pronoun heavy, manufactured disorder having emotionally fragile losers, and crazy cat ladies. All eyes are on TikTok now. Twitter has been collectively Annabelle'd.

Compound that with the fact that Pat is a veritable who to everyone but us and his followers, the majority of whom have him muted.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I'm so thankful I'll never be a grown adult who cares so much about fucking twitter. Old loser women have their cats and old loser faggots have twitter I suppose.

Imagine complaining to a city cop a) they mocked me on twitter about a dead pet b) they impersonate me on twitter c) they try to hack my twitter accounT. Pat's so attached to something he's not even successful at. Pathetic and delusional.

Im also thankful I'll never look like he has on his last vacations.