• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"He didn't use those words, so maybe..." is the most damning thing Patrick said in Josiah Part 5.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
24:00-24:10: https://img.nanaimg.net/random/fatfuck5.mp4

It's so small, yet it offers a complete glimpse into the psyche of the person we've been dealing with. It's more revealing than any other thing he's ever said to us. Pure delusion mixed with a stubborn sense of epistemological relativism: "It's the truth to me and who are you to say if I'm wrong, because we can never know what is truly right or wrong, anyway."

...meanwhile, the legal order to pay up to Quasi AND the stipulation on reimbursing the SFWA is in fucking black and white, to the letter: Both by the binding obligation between Pat and the SFWA and the letter of the law c/o the San Francisco court. Both have underlined the objective obligations that are now on Rick's shoulders. Yet we're all delusional stalkers who "have ADD or something", that caused us tune out during the judge's ruling. And even after the other Jew judge banged the gavel and ended this whole fucking stupid charade (this and the WI case): We're still wrong about the ruling, are completely confused and stupid, delusional, etc.

His delusion and denial even gets me sometimes ("gee, maybe there is something I'm missing here", etc) but it's all the same distorted, desperate cope coming from the same miserable, vacuous, myopic drain on human discourse. And that one line literally reveals the most damning thing about him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My memory of that final call was that Josiah let pig dominate the conversation way too much but he really nailed him at 22:30 - 23:10. Just tore his worthless life apart.

Ribs at "I am NOT married to a lesbian"
I've thought that too but I honestly would have got annoyed at how fucking actually insane and delusional and most of all fucking gay Pat is and ended up in a screaming match with him. Josiah just kept cool and let the retard do his retard thing, which is hilarious.