• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He didnt say no...

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220224-141439_Chrome.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That's probably the weakest, cringiest response I've seen from the hog. Not only does it not make any sense, he just completely ignored the guy's question because he has no answer to it.

Fucking fat coward would definitely have been one of the men sneaking onto the first lifeboats if he was on the titanic. He also would've sunk it even if it didn't hit the iceberg (he's fat, you see).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's probably the weakest, cringiest response I've seen from the hog. Not only does it not make any sense, he just completely ignored the guy's question because he has no answer to it.

Fucking fat coward would definitely have been one of the men sneaking onto the first lifeboats if he was on the titanic. He also would've sunk it even if it didn't hit the iceberg (he's fat, you see).
I guess Nazi has started to lose meaning to Pat, someone questions him and he can’t answer so he calls them a name.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Pat would never back his shit talk up. That’s why he wouldn’t go to hooligans after he knew a supposed stlaker was going to be there guaranteed—someone he feels has been threatening the lives of him and his family.

And the little fucking bitch wouldn’t even show up,

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
You're a daughter abandoning, obese, pedophile sympathizing, war mongering retard who cheats at marathons, Patrick!

"Same weight as always and never cheated at a marathon, stlaker"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout