• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He can't keep getting away with it!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
1000009883.jpg

G

Is this new / currently being advertised or is this an old pic? If it's new what interesting timing...

Do we know Patrick's whereabouts in the days after Bernell was murdered? For some reason I'm thinking he and Nikki might have gone to a cabin or something that weekend?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Is this new / currently being advertised or is this an old pic? If it's new what interesting timing...

Do we know Patrick's whereabouts in the days after Bernell was murdered? For some reason I'm thinking he and Nikki might have gone to a cabin or something that weekend?
I assumed Coppy Woppy ThaT The speed limiT on all US Highways in Wisconsin is 55.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Nah, it's old. I was reading a letter Glenn Grossman (R-WI) wrote to the mayor and Chief of Police, keeping pressure on them to stay on the case. Got me looking to see if anything new had come of it, and found this.