• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever met someone called Sebastian who wasn't a total faggot?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
One of my first ever roommates was called Sebastian. He was a cool guy, showed me that I could run longer than I thought I could. He took me on one of his runs and I did my first ever long run with him. He was also into thin, big breasted blondes, and fucked a bunch of them. He was French though.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , did you ever meet Sebastian Cabot from Family Affair?

He strikes me as the kind of guest who'd eat too many portions at your dinner party and finish off the whole tray of bacon wrapped shrimp. Real FAWKIN problem, that guy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , did you ever meet Sebastian Cabot from Family Affair?

He strikes me as the kind of guest who'd eat too many portions at your dinner party and finish off the whole tray of bacon wrapped shrimp. Real FAWKIN problem, that guy.
The name didn't ring any bells so I googled him. I met that fat fuck like 50 times and I always thought he was Lucieno Pavarotti. No wonder he was always such a cold prick when I said I loved hearing him do Ave Maria.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Never met a Sebastian, but it seems Sebastian Bach and Sebastian Janikowski are confirmed dickheads.

Going by people I’ve met, Adam, Andrew, Ed, Keith, and Gary are my least favorite.

I’ve known a couple Jennifers that annoyed the shit out of me; however, the two Karens I’ve known have been real sweethearts, and one had the best tits.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Dis lobsta was 'ight.

il_794xN.1860085152_fxer.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Never met a Sebastian, but it seems Sebastian Bach and Sebastian Janikowski are confirmed dickheads.

Going by people I’ve met, Adam, Andrew, Ed, Keith, and Gary are my least favorite.

I’ve known a couple Jennifers that annoyed the shit out of me; however, the two Karens I’ve known have been real sweethearts, and one had the best tits.
Every Karen I know is super nice. Alyssas are all annoying cunts.

G

Keith and Gary are awful names.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
There was a kid from the Netherlands at my school named Sebastian. Nice kid, obviously wealthy.

I thought it was funny to tap on this kids head and in a sing song voice say "Drumming on the Dutch kids head" every time I saw him. He never asked me to stop so I did it almost every time I saw him.

Years later, my friend who was in on the joke ran into him and Sebastian made it clear that we used to bully him and that he was not amused by it. At no point did I ever consider it to be bullying; just a good natured ribbing .

....and here I am on onaforums

Forum Clout
Sebastion Bach is a faggot.

Hope this helps
The whole gay Skid Row saga with Sebastian Bach is hilarious. He got kicked out of the band for being a completely insufferable dickhead, to the point where no one else in the band could tolerate associating with him in any way. So they found a bunch of other singers and forged on with them. The leader of the band, Dave Sabo, made money doing commercials, producing and managing other bands so he doesn't give a fuck. Meanwhile, gay Sebastian is constantly begging him to bring him back for a reunion tour, but Sabo just flat out refuses. He just despises him, but never actually says so, which drives Bach mad with rage. Now I personally always thought Skid Row was awful, but it is a pretty funny story.