• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever heard of or used the term "gasser" before hearing Jim Norton use it

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Why are you even listening to him in 2022?
I am gay and was in a rental car with Sirius so I thought I'd give the bbbbbboys a listen. I have to confess that I did have a loff at something they were talking about but I forgot what it was. I guess it's good for a loff here and there but ultimately forgettable.

G

I remember being a kid and my dad using 'gasser' instead of 'fart' but that was like the early 80s. I can't remember hearing anyone other than Norton use it since then.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I am gay and was in a rental car with Sirius so I thought I'd give the bbbbbboys a listen. I have to confess that I did have a loff at something they were talking about but I forgot what it was. I guess it's good for a loff here and there but ultimately forgettable.
Was it when Bobby was choking on water and refused to spit it out because he was afraid Vos or Yimmy would make a blowhole or whale comment?