• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever fucked a prostitute?

Monk

Forum Clout
I used to skim a few sites like Backpage and I wouldn't get one where I live(Midwestern city with a few hundred thousand people.) They're all ghetto trash and/or drugged out and/or ugly hambeasts. There are also a ton of Asian massage parlors but that shit doesn't look like it's worth the money and it just seems like a bad vibe. Like getting a handjob from some fake nice but obviously sad Asian lady in the atmosphere of a bad, dirty Chinese buffet.

I don't recall how I stumbled on it but https://www.reddit.com/r/TJRedLightDistrict/ is interesting to read. If I lived in SW California I'd definitely check it out. Judging by the pics I've seen, the chicks can be well above average and you can have a lot of fun for a few hundred dollars.

Forum Clout
Regrettably, once.
I was on a working trip in Germany and Bill Burr had a show in Cologne, so I decided to spend the weekend there

Obviously I had fuck all to do, and was insanely horny, so I checked out what was around.
I ended up going to biggest brothel in the world. It's like 7 or 8 stories, 20+ rooms per floor of whores.
Thought it'd be cool having all those women to choose from, but it was just depressing walking through those halls.

Fucked a cute blonde who was dressed like a skater chick. Couldn't cum, had some generic conversation with her about her shit choices in life as I contemplated my own.

A kindly arab taxi driver drove me back to the hotel, where I proceeded to wash my dick repeatedly throughout the night.