• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Have a kid"

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
uuUzk1k.png

G

It's easy for him to say this about his daughter and his nieces/nephews. It's because they're being raised by people who take parenting seriously and not Rick. He has none of the responsibility so he's free to sit on the fart couch under the pink blankie and oink about shit.

And in seriousness, he sexualizes everything. People make innocuous comments and Fatso Kool-Aid Man's a crude sexual comment into it. He brings up sex constantly. He's definitely a creep and I doubt he's having any sex as I've found that actual sex-havers don't feel the need to consistently tell everyone that they, indeed, are having sex. He also is, indeed, very fat. Always and only.

Beavis

Forum Clout
Mentioning that Pat signed over parent rights of his daughter is the one thing he'll never respond to.

"My ex-wife got exactly what she was after; to live in an invented world of her own creation where I never existed. Reconciliation is not possible, as it would destroy that illusion for her. It will come apart of its own accord in time as my daughter grows older and starts asking questions she has no answers to."