• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has this been discovered already?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
What a piece of shit this old cow is:
E287C7DB-7DBA-4165-8182-A5C0A68F77D7.jpeg

He served for 9 months in 81 or something and feels he’s entitled to the same privilege as a guy who got his leg blown off fighting in the Middle East.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My mother works for the NHS in the UK. She's a receptionist. During the first few weeks of COVID she got free or heavily discounted takeaways just by showing her work ID even though in her job she wasn't in any risk whatsoever as they weren't seeing anyone in the public such was the goodwill to the nhs during those initial first few weeks.

Still less shameful than potato peeler Cumia

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What a piece of shit this old cow is:
View attachment 203078

He served for 9 months in 81 or something and feels he’s entitled to the same privilege as a guy who got his leg blown off fighting in the Middle East.
He also says "thank you" when he is told " thank you for your service ".

:fighter_md:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why does Joe Cumia need welfare?

Isn't that what this is? Subsidies? Wasn't $60K a year for 15 years welfare? Court ordered military service for 8 months and you want free shit for a court ordered criminal sentence?

I know for a fact Joe doesn't get his money anymore. Hence the guitar selling and cruise ship busking. For the first time in 24 years, Joe has to work.

Forum Clout
Why does Joe Cumia need welfare?

Isn't that what this is? Subsidies? Wasn't $60K a year for 15 years welfare? Court ordered military service for 8 months and you want free shit for a court ordered criminal sentence?

I know for a fact Joe doesn't get his money anymore. Hence the guitar selling and cruise ship busking. For the first time in 24 years, Joe has to work.
When and why did it stop? Is it because Nana is pinching pennies these days?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
When and why did it stop? Is it because Nana is pinching pennies these days?

When the millions went away. Joe was paid for Anthony in radio. He's not in radio anymore, and the checks stopped. Anthony with his current revenue cannot afford to pay Joe. Why do you think Keith isn't around. Keith's wife. These were people close to him for over a decade.

The money dried up, and that's all it was ever about, and there won't be any more. All gone. Where's Kenny? Where are all these "friends" of Gregg and Anthony?

Wanna buy my '62 Gibson? I'm doing very VERY well. Where's my wife and kids? At my OTHER BEACH HOUSE, LOSER!

My "best" guitar is a '97 ESP LTD Explorer which I could probably get $4K for, and I'd never. Ever. Bury me with it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Stolen Valor fuck, there's this guy in Chi Town; who goes after Stolen Valor/Fake Valor/Dishonorable discharge folks. I think it's time i share Joesph with him, best part he'll go up to them and confront them. (think of those predator catchers type stuff.)
Pretty sure you arent talking about Shipley the navy seal but Shipley did assist in getting Joes DD-214 a few years ago.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
When the millions went away. Joe was paid for Anthony in radio. He's not in radio anymore, and the checks stopped. Anthony with his current revenue cannot afford to pay Joe. Why do you think Keith isn't around. Keith's wife. These were people close to him for over a decade.

The money dried up, and that's all it was ever about, and there won't be any more. All gone. Where's Kenny? Where are all these "friends" of Gregg and Anthony?

Wanna buy my '62 Gibson? I'm doing very VERY well. Where's my wife and kids? At my OTHER BEACH HOUSE, LOSER!

My "best" guitar is a '97 ESP LTD Explorer which I could probably get $4K for, and I'd never. Ever. Bury me with it.
You'll be buried with a Guitar Hero guitar