• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has the Pig man addressed this on Twitter yet?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
5-B7-AC536-36-A5-4745-825-D-A3109-D60-C4-B2.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Biden is a champion and fighter for the freedoms of afro-americans, little children. Biden only called Satchel Paige a "negro" to provide historical context as this was how he was referred to during 1/

2/ his lifetime. You didn'T lisTen to The Tape.

Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth.

#amcrying #ameating #spaceelephants

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
"Wrong child. Biden did NOT call some nigger a 'nergo'. I'm sorry you're so stupid." - Patrick S. Tomlinson

I know you shared it jokingly but I can't imagine reading that and thinking that website is impartial or has any integrity.

This is a really funny snopes article about Eric clapton going on an unhinged, coked up race rant at a concert. It was so infamous it inspired the rock against racism movement. Clapton refused to apologize even decades later and his excuses for it are very funny:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I know you shared it jokingly but I can't imagine reading that and thinking that website is impartial or has any integrity.

This is a really funny snopes article about Eric clapton going on an unhinged, coked up race rant at a concert. It was so infamous it inspired the rock against racism movement. Clapton refused to apologize even decades later and his excuses for it are very funny:

Eric Clapton fucking rules

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

This is snopes in a nutshell:

"Mostly False"

Proceeds to present evidence that the claim is actually true, but then spends the remaining 90% of the article using semantics and hypothetical scenarios to jump through hoops and take massive reaches to twist the conclusion to some degree of false.

I appreciate fact-checking as a whole, but these aren't the people to do it. They're incapable of being unbiased or admitting ugly truths.