• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Rick ever gotten a gift for Nick?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
VWeI6CV.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I doubt it, knowing Pat he probably proudly tells everyone since he’s a big smart atheist and Christianity is white supremacy (unless you’re Joe Biden then it’s cool) that him and Niki don’t exchange gifts because Christmas is evil. I’m sure Niki also has some stupid virtue signaling reason as well for not celebrating Christmas. Remember - they’re both massive assholes.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure there's a tweet of his where he bought her a PS4 and took a staged photo of her enjoying herself playing it. I don't know if she bought it for Rick and he took credit on Twitter or Rick bought it for himself and gave it to her under the guise of it being her gift. If Rick did indeed get his wife a fucking gaming console for Christmas it would, unfortunately, not surprise me in the least.