• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has pig ever mentioned enjoying any type of comedy?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
A comedic movie, television show, podcast, standup special... fucking anything? Even the people (talking to quite a few of you here) who think everything is kike'd and nothing is funny still have your Seinfeld reruns and O&A clips on youtube.

He loves "Quippy Action" - Iron Man, Deadpool, Doctor Who, etc where the quippy protagonist is still a cool smart badass. He has t-shirts from Futurama and The Orville because they're science fiction. I've seen him talk about Star Trek: Lower Decks, again science fiction. Which shows he doesn't care about the writing, the jokes, the humor: the only thing that matters to him is that it's in space.

How is it possible that he's so miserable, so obsessed with "staying angry" that he has zero interest in seeking out anything comedic to relieve the anger?

Jenna

Forum Clout
I remember him saying he liked Tig Notaro.

The Tig Notoro thing was almost certainly another lie, he's not watching her hour-long comedy specials. He read the article about her talking about cancer on stage and became a "fan" because of that.

Don't forget another one of his favorite comics was "Bill Bur", huge fan but can't get the 8-letter name right.

G

I grew up on a steady diet of George Carlin. These days, I love the work of Louis C.K., Daniel Tosh, Bill Bur, Amy Schumer, and Key & Peele. But even more than these touring comics, it's the people in my local Milwaukee scene that have taught and challenged me to do better. We're a tight group that seems dedicated to really working together and boosting eachother instead of the sort of cut-throat everyone for themselves that the other big scenes seem to be

Forum Clout
I grew up on a steady diet of George Carlin. These days, I love the work of Louis C.K., Daniel Tosh, Bill Bur, Amy Schumer, and Key & Peele. But even more than these touring comics, it's the people in my local Milwaukee scene that have taught and challenged me to do better. We're a tight group that seems dedicated to really working together and boosting eachother instead of the sort of cut-throat everyone for themselves that the other big scenes seem to be
The only steady diet he’s had is meatloaf, shit beer, and brats.

He likes Carlin cause he saw him in the Kevin Smith movie in the 90s. He’s probably seen at least one CK special and before Louis got MeToo’d you had to say you liked him. He likes Schumer and KP because of their awful sketch shows but I doubt he’s ever watched their stand up.

I’m sure he is being truthful about Bur. Bill loves talking sports and being a man on his podcast so I assume he listens to that shit on the reg and then regurgitates one of Burr’s rants at the bar or something to whoever will listen.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He was a big fan of Louis CK before he got cancelled, just like all of today's faggot white male allies. He even stole elements of his jokes and tried to copy his personality, especially with the way talked about his ex-wife, which was his attempt to be raw and honest but actually made him look like a psychopath.

Jenna

Forum Clout
1644191026665.png

Patrick didn't read this thread, just a coincidence that he tweeted he loves comedy (especially when he's the one performing it).

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Dead, George Carlin. Living... that gets tough. I love Tig Nataro's bravery, and Amy Schumer's crassness. Lewis Black is my North Star of furious political commentary. There's a national touring comic out of MN named Chad Daniels who is severely underrated. I watch everything he puts out.
Not a fucking word about why they’re funny.

33-B141-D1-1-C94-4-D84-9-C57-6846-A9412250.jpg

Presumably this Chad guy has a solid chunk about signing away your parental rights.