• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Pat ever ACTUALLY been swatted?

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
As in an actual swat team kicking in his doors and storming in? Or has it always been police knocking, sometimes with guns drawn? Or even worse when he pretends that firefighters or gas company employees are swatting?

One would think that if someone was actually trying to hurt him like he claims then they'd call in a threat bad enough for an actual swat team. But if it was for example someone swatting themself then, well... they'd do what we've seen so far.

1638317973-painpig-img-20211130-195609-2.jpg

G

One of the reasons I really wish they would just let us have the bodycam footage is that I KNOW there are numerous instances of the cops showing up and knocking on the door and being like "Hey, sorry to bother you guys again, but we just gotta make sure everything is ok and we'll be out of your hair" and Pat escalates the situation drastically, gets in their faces, calls them stupid, screams at them, etc. The one vid Niki took from the side of the house while Pat was all the way on the sidewalk really puzzled me.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
One of the reasons I really wish they would just let us have the bodycam footage is that I KNOW there are numerous instances of the cops showing up and knocking on the door and being like "Hey, sorry to bother you guys again, but we just gotta make sure everything is ok and we'll be out of your hair" and Pat escalates the situation drastically, gets in their faces, calls them stupid, screams at them, etc. The one vid Niki took from the side of the house while Pat was all the way on the sidewalk really puzzled me.
Because they all end up going inside so pat can suck their cranks while they fart in Niki's box

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I think the beginning ones, where he coordinated with the SWATTER so he knew exactly when they'd come, they had more serious reactions since it was so new.

But now with Pat not even paying for these swatting, torswats just going through the motions, it's become boring routine to make sure the mentally ill bipolar fat guy didn't really murder his wife yet.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
“Try to have a better day, sir”

“FAAAWK YOU!”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It’s a good point. Did he charge out to confront them?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The way Niki just stood there recording in silence really stood out - she had no concern for him, not even a “Pat! Stop!”To seeing him freak out. I bet she was hoping they would kill him so she wouldn’t have to deal with him anymore and get a nice pay day from the city and a life insurance policy.

Wait…is NIKI behind the Swats?!?!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The way Niki just stood there recording in silence really stood out - she had no concern for him, not even a “Pat! Stop!”To seeing him freak out. I bet she was hoping they would kill him so she wouldn’t have to deal with him anymore and get a nice pay day from the city and a life insurance policy.

Wait…is NIKI behind the Swats?!?!
Pat totally coached her. " I want you to record everything. If they arrest me, we will sue them for millions!"