• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has no one here reviewed Landau’s special?

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
If I wake up before 5pm tomorrow and have time to drink I’ll watch and review it. I do have a busy day so I can’t make any promises.
Why ruin much cherishes drinking time performing a chore that doesn't need doing for people you don't know?

That said let us know, guessing its one of those straight to youtube specials?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Here, I'll save you the hassle: It's flaccid, insipid, tired, stale, boring, and dumb. I haven't seen it and am barely aware of Landau, but I'd be willing to bet this is a dead on appraisal.
His story about getting a dwi while the car was on fire is so obviously made up that it’s funny.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
His story about getting a dwi while the car was on fire is so obviously made up that it’s funny.
What happened to the garage door opener?

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Blandau is a bitch who gave up his wife and kid to live with a racist pedophile in NY who stomped on a frail woman’s ribs. Then he tried doxxing me because his wife is an obese hamplanet
You know how you can take revenge, you use the credit card with your real name on it and order his special on his site, then immediately post a pirated copy on this forum for fellow brothermen to enjoy, continue success!

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
MV5BYzE2ZDY2ZDEtZGJjZi00Njc0LTg2ZjAtNjEwZTUwOTg1MmFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyNDU1NDc@._V1_.jpg

also nice humongous pic file sizes, stupid us
Dem tiddies should always be presented in maximum pixels. I want to point out how stupidly easy it is for a mildly attractive woman to garner success as a comedian but this is a thread about Dave Landau releasing a comedy special. Apparently anyone can do it. :image_9247: