• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Cuntfucker ever admitted to being johnnynoname?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Through my stlaking I discovered johnnynoname had an account on a bodybuilding forum like 10+ years ago. He was hated on there too and just as ill-tempered and contrarian. The people skills of a hornet. It's too deep to be a fawkin' bit. This nigga has some type of personality disorder. If I had to guess, Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Yeahhhhh... *burP* I'm gonna write that fawkin' JNN book someday... :brothaman_md:

05150903.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Through my stlaking I discovered johnnynoname had an account on a bodybuilding forum like 10+ years ago. He was hated on there too and just as ill-tempered and contrarian. The people skills of a hornet. It's too deep to be a fawkin' bit. This nigga has some type of personality disorder. If I had to guess, Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Yeahhhhh... *burP* I'm gonna write that fawkin' JNN book someday... :brothaman_md:

View attachment 100494
Is that a Saudi boy band reject? Nice $7 haircut, stupid. Sickening!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
2009 was the year that had a lot to do with "Jesus"

it was the year where everything I did caused me to find him

it was also the year I looked like a guy named "Jesus"

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

View attachment 100494
If only he signed up with personalitybuilding forum right gang