• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has a man ever filed a restraining order against another man hes never seen or met before?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna file one against him. I’ve never called / texted him but I’ve seen his “viral” tweets as a self proclaimed public figure and I feel it’s best he always stay 100 feet away from me. Be great if so many file restraining orders against him from all over he cant leave his house.
It’s a distinct possibility, if we all file, since we live in Milwaukee. We can have a brotherman stationed at hooligans 24/7 so pig can never drink his swill again.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Though he does have pendulous fat tits, he is considered a male as he sired a child which he abandoned. I think the tits are throwing you off
Did he though? The only thing we know about him for sure genetically is there's an extra chromosome floating around in there, beyond that its all a guess. Pat, show us your cock!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Its just so weird that ive been reading all these tweets and messages through the years about how tough he is and how big of a mistake it would be to bump into him anywhere and how hed shoot us if we wanted to go to Spring Training (an event thousands of people enjoy) and how badly hed beat us up when he IDs us…but when he IDed one of us…all he did was cry to the teacher? Mama Raven and faggot rodeo clown Cummy Tummy Tommy REALLY fucked this guy up. Hes 40 yrs old haha

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1646828344411.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I’m gonna file one against him. I’ve never called / texted him but I’ve seen his “viral” tweets as a self proclaimed public figure and I feel it’s best he always stay 100 feet away from me. Be great if so many file restraining orders against him from all over he cant leave his house.
It's almost worth renting one of those $150 a month "efficiencies" next door to him, just for the pleasure of stopping him going in his back yard.

Or hanging a "#ObeyTheLaw #PayQuasi" sign in the window.

G

If I was a county clerk filling out the paperwork and you're not some trembling, emotionally broken woman standing in front of me...I'd just laugh at you.
That's why he makes up all that other shit that he always includes. When he includes "death threats, rape threats, vandalism, etc" it makes it sounds worse than what it is.

If he really said what happens it would sound more like "For the past 3 years, I've been receiving a few texts and phone calls per day even though I won't change my number. They have a forum where they make fun of me, call me fat, report my shitty tweets to Twitter, and laugh about stupid things I do. They also harass me on Twitter. Yes, I respond to every thing because I will not be intimidated and I'm fighting them with proven tactics and I win."

In reality, while this is funny, it's probably one of the worst things that could have happened. Before this, had anyone actually been dragged into court, all he had was a fairly obviously fake vandalism video that didn't even actually show the vandalism. He had some dubious at best posts from the old board (posts that he probably made), fake voicemails and that suspect YoullNeverGetMe1488. Now he has something that actually happened. He'll lean on that for the next 10 years. I fully expect in 2032 he'll still be railing on about the guy who showed up at Hooligans.