• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy New Year, you abominable faggots

Snake

Forum Clout
Untitled (4).png

G

Hard to believe we're coming in on 4 years of Patposting. There's no way 2022 won't be full of goodies. At the very least Quasi will be coming to collect, Fatty's lolsuit will be officially tossed, him and Niki's fraudulent finances will be revealed, and the fallout will possibly include a divorce and/or mass shooting. Hoping we see a conclusion to all this because I really can't see myself still following the Fatrick saga in 10 years

G

Hard to believe we're coming in on 4 years of Patposting. There's no way 2022 won't be full of goodies. At the very least Quasi will be coming to collect, Fatty's lolsuit will be officially tossed, him and Niki's fraudulent finances will be revealed, and the fallout will possibly include a divorce and/or mass shooting. Hoping we see a conclusion to all this because I really can't see myself still following the Fatrick saga in 10 years
Judge Fudge is definitely concluding this lolsuit fo sho’ in the coming weeks. But It doesn’T maTTer, child boTh will ride off into sunset of these shenanigans Broke Back Mountains style leaving all of this behind.

His most honorable Judge Shaft and the wine lawyer (NotDabessdo) notwithstanding.

Edit: I have no idea what the fuck I typed as I was ass blasted drunk out of my mind when I typed it. Also once I saw a blimp.

Last edited by a moderator: