Happy Hispanic Heritage Month

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
splc-potok-jpg.6691

Secretary_Mayorkas_Official_Photo.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

Mark Potok looks like a child enthusiast.

I am loving how the progressives' attempts to normalize "latinx" are blowing up in their face. Hispanics are rejecting it outright, and with anger. Some call it dehumanizing, some call it a slur.

But we all know what it really is - taking two gendered terms and neutralizing them to appease the trannies. Well, you can't do that without rewriting the entire Spanish language, ALL of which is gendered.

groomia1961

Kurt CoLAME
Democracy Now subscribers don’t even like the Latinx bullshit either. Every time they do some retarded story with that word they get backlash and it’s hilarious.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Democracy Now subscribers don’t even like the Latinx bullshit either. Every time they do some retarded story with that word they get backlash and it’s hilarious.
I said “Or should I say LatinX?” to a Puerto Rican guy I work with, and he responded “What the fuck is that?” with noticeable agitation. I explained that it’s a dumb thing white liberals are pushing and he said “That’s some stupid ass white people shit. We’re Latinos and Latinas.” he didn’t want to hear it and didn’t even appreciate my joke. They do not like that shit at all.