• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Easter to all 7 of the members of this website.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I did. As cringey as the missions and characters were, I had to beat it just to get that car. I haven't put the Imani tech on it, probably won't.

The 50 car garage is neat for collectors but this update has been pretty disappointing. It took them this long to add taxi missions and it's the same "pick up the passenger, drive them to the middle of nowhere, repeat" shit like Vice City? Plus you can't even customize or upgrade your Taxi?

Huge missed opportunity to add some kind of Uber/Lyft minigame where you juggle multiple passengers at once and drive whatever car you want as long as it's four doors.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The 50 car garage is neat for collectors but this update has been pretty disappointing. It took them this long to add taxi missions and it's the same "pick up the passenger, drive them to the middle of nowhere, repeat" shit like Vice City? Plus you can't even customize or upgrade your Taxi?

Huge missed opportunity to add some kind of Uber/Lyft minigame where you juggle multiple passengers at once and drive whatever car you want as long as it's four doors.
GTA Online just feels like a massive cash grab. Plus getting trolled is annoying.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1681067057124.png