• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy as a pig in meatloaf shits

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
NCtNcXQ.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m sure the bar was thrilled to see the shitty tipper that takes up as much valuable bar space as he can with his laptop, mouse, cables and other bullshit.
I got this image of fat sitting on 2 barstools with a wired mouse and mouse pad set up. Insisting that bartenders walk over his power supply he has going to the wall of the bar. Then them slowly getting infuriated as they trip over it throughout the night. Bravo!

G

I can imagine the employees doing some last minute cleaning, happy to be back at work. They all huddle up, enjoying each other's company, glad for the opportunity to once again make money. They look at the clock, 5 minutes until the soft open.

All of a sudden, a large shadow crosses the doorway, blocking out the sunlight. The once happy employees all sigh and inwardly groan. Jesus Christ, Fat's already here.

I bet he was waiting at the door when they opened. He probably didn't notice the looks of disdain and resentment on their faces because he really doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I bet the only reason it's a "soft" reopening is because they didn't promote it in hopes that Pat wouldn't notice that they opened again. But Pat has to return to the same parking spot every few days to take the exact same picture of his gay bike from the exact same angle like an autistic person would and he saw it lit up.