• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hangovers are fucking brutal in your 30s

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I doubt he ever gets fully hungover. When his BAC starts approaching .00 and the shakes start in, he starts downing more swill.

No child, I do not get delirium tremens.
I couldnt imagine ending everyday like that and waking up in that haze. It must really fuel his delusions and why he believes his own lies.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I couldnt imagine ending everyday like that and waking up in that haze. It must really fuel his delusions and why he believes his own lies.
Seriously. I’ve noticed as I get older that a hangover leaves me so foggy in my brain, and oftentimes leads to impulsive actions and quasi (lol) explosions of frustration. His “shut your fucking MOUTH” outbreak is an example of this kind of state.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Seriously. I’ve noticed as I get older that a hangover leaves me so foggy in my brain, and oftentimes leads to impulsive actions and quasi (lol) explosions of frustration. His “shut your fucking MOUTH” outbreak is an example of this kind of state.
I used to be able to shake it of then one day a few years ago I couldnt. Even a few beers can be enough to make the next day suck. The upside how nice it is to get a clear head and out of that fog.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Anthony would bitch about hangovers but you knew he was just posing. "I'm a real man, maaan! I get drunk and have sex!" Same thing with the pig.
Anthony has said that he would sleep right after the show and basically wake up early like 12am ( probably crack a few beers before going in) He was drunk not hungover.

G

Im 34 and literally feel groggy and out of it every morning and all I do is smoke weed. I don't understand how old stoners exist, there is no possible way I can continue this lifestyle anymore. How drunks remain functional baffles me.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I think it depends on what you're sensitive to, tbcfh witcha. I tolerate sulfur, so wine is okay with me unless I drink a crazy amount. Too much beer has me feeling like shit, but you shouldn't be drinking too much beer past the age of 21 anyway.

Patty Cakes is 42 and has the tastes of a 21 year old... oh, and he's fat.

Forum Clout
22 was my last age that I could easily get fucked up multiple nights in a row. Every year after that it got exponentially harder. If I get really fucked up my entire next day is pretty fucked, unless Im on vacation in which case I power through since I have no responsibilities that week.