Hahahahaha. Can he DO that?!

G

faggot.jpg

G

Piers is a fucking faggot. He has no opinions or morals of his own. He's like Jerry Springer for talking heads.

He's not even intelligent. Which is why he was forced to do his show in the States, where a British accent carries gravitas by itself.

He's got that classic, English punchable mug.
"I think feminists should--"
Piers: "oh PAH LEEEEZE!! I believe in equality for women, I is! But the way these MODERN feminists do things... it's like, you wot mate?"
Fake outrage faggot.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Piers is a fucking faggot. He has no opinions or morals of his own. He's like Jerry Springer for talking heads.

He's not even intelligent. Which is why he was forced to do his show in the States, where a British accent carries gravitas by itself.

He's one of the biggest grifting faggots to ever do it. He just jumps onto whatever he thinks will make him more popular, his idea of debating is to talk over everyone too. Still cucked Nana though.

G

Vegans grew up and continue to live in a culture where consuming animal products is the norm. If they can cope with their relatives and friends still eating meat, why would they be shocked by a talk show host doing it? It comes off gay and retarded. That faggot vegan was probably thinking "oh, I'm supposed to react to this I guess?"