• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT!

G

I've been called sexy, Jack.

Lorraine_Massey_Old.jpg

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
:brothaman_md:: Okay, we have Dan in Somerville. What you got for us, Dan?
:dm_small:: "No Budweiser and no TV Land make Anthony a dull boy."
:brothaman_md:: Heheh. Well done.
:colin_sm:: You take away TV Land, he still has the History Channel.
:brothaman_md:: Haha. The great Colin Quinn is with us today.
:colin_sm: : Hey, Ope.
:brothaman_md:: Alright, let’s go to Pat from Moonachie. Pat, go.
:image_4159_m:: "Come and play with us, Dani...We're sorry about the hand."
:brothaman_md:: Hahaha vury good.
:colin_sm:: Speaking of which, how's the foot, Pat?
:brothaman_md:: He hung up already.
:colin_sm:: Maybe he died.
:brothaman_md:: Okay, now we have David calling in from...Los Angeles?
:colin_sm:: Oh, the West Coast. What a pleasant surprise.
:brothaman_md:: Go ahead, David. What ya got for us?

:lynch_md:: "Don't fuckin' look at me! Don't fuckin' look at me! You're just an intern."
:colin_sm:: Jesus.
:brothaman_md:: Haha I don't remember that part from The Shining. I'll be honest.
:colin_sm:: That was from Blue Velvet actually.
:brothaman_md:: Oh, I see.
:colin_sm:: Your callers are creeps.
:brothaman_md:: Haha. Yes we're well aware of our callers, Colin...
:colin_sm:: That was a damn good one though.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
(continued from above)

:brothaman_md:: The movie you mean?
:colin_sm:: No, I meant the line from the esteemed caller just now...but yes, I enjoyed Blue Velvet like any half a fruit. Twas quite amusing. Hmm Hmm.
:brothaman_md:: Fawk I gotta see that again...It's been a long time.
:colin_sm:: But please, Opie, let's the get back to smashing Anthony. For the good of all that is sacred...
:brothaman_md:: Of course, Colin. That's why we laid out a whole two hours for this today. How does that suit you?
:colin_sm:: Good. Let's get back to smashing that Atlas mountain lizard.
:brothaman_md:: Well, the phones are absolutely lit up so you’re not the only one who wants a piece of Anthony today...Anthony-- for those who are just joining us--did call out from work this morning at 4am under suspicious circumstances, and then proceeded to tweet out a picture of himself looking very...disheveled.
:colin_sm:: Disheveled? It's horrifying.
:brothaman_md:: Right. And so of course the fans started making their own comparisons...especially to the rotting old woman from The Shining.
:colin_sm:: Bwahahah. I can see the resemblance actually.
:brothaman_md:: Cokelogic will edit some of those together later, and we'll post those on the O&A website...
:colin_sm:: And by the way, sorry to interrupt, but where is Phony in all of this drama?
:brothaman_md:: Who? Oh hah, you mean Mr. Jim Norton?
:colin_sm:: Yeah, Mr. High Drama himself. I'm sensing he's gone out to L.A. again like the good striver he is. Let me guess: it's either a cameo in the newest Kevin Smith joint or it's one of his disastrous appearances on Leno.
:brothaman_md:: No no, Colin, you're way off base today actually. And we love seeing little Jimmy on the Tonight Show there, Colin...but no, the report is that Mr. Jim Norton is currently still in New York City, but is out sick today with a cold.
:colin_sm:: What?! Both on the same day?
:brothaman_md:: I'm just giving you the facts here, Colin.
:colin_sm:: You've got to be kidding me! They both called out sick on the same day?
:brothaman_md:: Well, Anthony didn't call in sick, he just called out, so...
:colin_sm:: So what? It still stinks to high heaven.
:brothaman_md:: It is rather suspicious, isn't it?
:colin_sm:: To call it suspicious would be an understatement. I don't believe it for a second. Can we not get one of those high-maintenance queens on the phone to explain?
:brothaman_md:: Well, apparently Jimmy did call in earlier and spoke to Intern Theo, though I was not given the full version of what all transpired...but the rumor is little Jimmy just has a bad cold. That's all.
:colin_sm:: Ugh, stop covering for them!
:brothaman_md:: Alright, well then let's get Theo in here and find out what exactly Jimmy said over the phone...What's the story with little Jimmy this morning, Theo?
:colin_sm:: Let's hear the testimony from the tortured Photoshop artist.

:ray_gif:: Gentlemen, from what I was told, Mr. Jim Norton was running a fever of 101 as of early this morning.
:colin_sm:: Oh my God. What does that even mean?
:brothaman_md:: Colin's right, you're not really giving us much info there, Theo...Did Jimmy sound sick on the phone? Is he planning to call in later? Were he and Anthony possibly together last night or...?
:colin_sm:: Now you're onto something, Ope. C'mon, tell us the truth, you hipster prag.
:brothaman_md:: Give him a chance to explain there, Colin.
:colin_sm:: Okay Opie, out of respect for you, I'll leave reclusive Dan Harmon alone...But I think he's covering for them too.
:brothaman_md:: You may be right, Colin.
:colin_sm:: If it's my last act on earth, I will get to the bottom of this. Mark my words.
:brothaman_md:: Fair enough.

Last edited: