• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Had a meltdown on my lunch break and screamed in an indian woman's face

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Let me preface this by saying i am having a bad day at work. I'm crossing the street to get lunch and this indian woman almost hits me before she stops (i had the right of way). Now, anyone with any professional experience with pajeets knows that they have a tendency to try to lecture you when they fuck up. So this lady gives me a shitty look and sure enough her window starts to roll down. Immediately i stick my face directly in her face and scream "SHUT UP CUNT" before she says anything. And boy you've never seen a shitskin look straight ahead and behave so fast in your life.

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Let me preface this by saying i am having a bad at work. I'm crossing the street to get lunch and this indian woman almost hits me before she stops (i had the right of way). Now, anyone with any professional experience with pajeets knows that they have a tendency to try to lecture you when they fuck up. So this lady gives me a shitty look and sure enough her window starts to roll down. Immediately i stick my face directly in her face and scream "SHUT UP CUNT" before she says anything. And boy you've never seen a shitskin look straight ahead and behave so fast in your life.
Tbh, they need a serious talking to. Fucking streetshitters.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Let me preface this by saying i am having a bad at work. I'm crossing the street to get lunch and this indian woman almost hits me before she stops (i had the right of way). Now, anyone with any professional experience with pajeets knows that they have a tendency to try to lecture you when they fuck up. So this lady gives me a shitty look and sure enough her window starts to roll down. Immediately i stick my face directly in her face and scream "SHUT UP CUNT" before she says anything. And boy you've never seen a shitskin look straight ahead and behave so fast in your life.

You're good people, DG.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Fuck yeah...I'm also having trouble with an overseas pajeet that had his American boss call me and accuse me of not helping him...After a heated exchange and a follow email with everything they needed, I just found out that this Cocksucker then ran to his vice president who is going to my boss, so I'm happy to hear that a fellow white man got to release some frustration on one.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Fuck yeah...I'm also having trouble with an overseas pajeet that had his American boss call me and accuse me of not helping him...After a heated exchange and a follow email with everything they needed, I just found out that this Cocksucker then ran to his vice president who is going to my boss, so I'm happy to hear that a fellow white man got to release some frustration on one.
They're all wormy little cowards

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
899D9F0D-CAA8-4C62-ABD1-FE254479AEC9.jpeg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Let me preface this by saying i am having a bad day at work. I'm crossing the street to get lunch and this indian woman almost hits me before she stops (i had the right of way). Now, anyone with any professional experience with pajeets knows that they have a tendency to try to lecture you when they fuck up. So this lady gives me a shitty look and sure enough her window starts to roll down. Immediately i stick my face directly in her face and scream "SHUT UP CUNT" before she says anything. And boy you've never seen a shitskin look straight ahead and behave so fast in your life.
Did you mention "poo in the loo" to her?