• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Habitually lying is such a creepy trait to have as an adult

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Most normal adults will only lie if they have to, for example to spare somebody's feelings. Crazy fat person, Ricktrick S Ricklinson does it to boost his own ego, win arguments, look better to strangers etc.

It's second nature to him. He doesn't even think about whether what he's lying about is obvious, like saying isn't fat when there's countless pictures that show he is.

He might be the most aggravating person on earth. Fattest too.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He thinks his Twitter persona transitions seamlessly into actual life but got caught out and humiliated by Josiah. Now he not only has to lie by technicality but just flat out lie. I don't see the end of January being a good time for him and his half-house of cards.

G

I was talking to my dad last week. He had a cold and was complaining about it. Shame on me but I thought "Jesus Christ, stop complaining about your sniffle already." Then he said something to the effect of "anyway, sorry, I'm probably boring you. I should stop complaining about my stupid cold." I was all like "no, no Dad, it's OK. Colds suck."

I count that as a lie and I felt bad about it for a couple of days. Fat is fat.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I'll lie to avoid an annoying situation or an argument. It is pathetic to lie about something to impress someone, let alone a complete stranger on the internet. Actually, it is pathetic to say something that's true just to impress someone. Sometimes I'll catch myself bragging about something and being like "oh, that was lame".

It's funny that he is so upset about Aaron Rodgers, because that definitely falls into the acceptable category of lying. "You want me to wear a mask all the time, isolate myself, and shove a q-tip up my nose every three days? Actually, I just remembered I was immunized."

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211109-083607__01.jpg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
It came to light for me a while ago that my 30-year-old brother is a compulsive liar. He lies about everything, even though he has nothing to gain from it. I was forced to cut him off, as I don't have the give-a-fuck to sit and parse through everything he tells me looking for falsehoods.

In my experience fat people are always compulsive liars.

In other news, my brother is also fat.