• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Guys, it's over. Take the L and move on" - Patrick S Tomlinson, July 2019

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
69172d3084ae9cb637a46dcef881b5d3.PNG

"Waaaaaaah, they're impersonating my fence post, toilet, BBQ and daughter!! Waaaaaaah this is all they have!! Brinton, they're doing it again! Make it stop!!!! Here's another $100K. Please make it stop! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" - Patrick S Tomlinson, January 2022

u mad, pig? :cool:

G

Two other good ones:

View attachment 20182

He really is a silly fat fool.

He sure was fucking delusional about beating the trolls. I'm sure in his head this was going to be a little blip, he could write his book about how to defeat internet trolls. He probably thought he'd be invited onto TV shows to talk about his experience and how to "win" and it would finally be his big break. Adrienne would finally see that she picked the wrong guy. He'd be well-known and wealthy.

2.5 years later and he's blown 100k of the SFWAs money, owes an atalker 24k, and is arguing with his household items on Twitter. He's got absolutely nothing lined up for the future.

Rick, you can still write that book. Detail your experiences, what you tried to do, and what happened. Then change your number, get off socials for a while and let this all go away. Then make your last chapter "Sometimes you have to let the idiots win", and talk about how you finally made it stop.

G

Thanks to Patrick, we are stronger than ever. Patrick thinks we miss reddit

I hated reddit.

The only reason we were even there was because of wackbag. We have been on over a dozen websites not even including reddit.
Way to know your enemy, fat tits!
I Googled Fonald Plump the other day and found an old Fark thread that had Rick's "Im Back" tweet from the first time he got back from being banned. Most people were wondering who the fuck he even was and why should anyone care. He's everywhere.