• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guy that got banned from an award show for saying nigger, has Billboard number 1 hit for 10th straight week

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My younger cousin was very upset with him but just couldn’t take him off her Spotify playlist. My (white) aunt thinks no one should say the n word including black people. I just laughed at her because that will never happen.

She probably listens to a lot of Sean Hannity, who has never even actually thought of that word.

2014.02.09-mrconservative-52f7935154f82.jpg

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
Morgan Wallen fucking sucks and you're a fag for thinking he's "based" for saying the same word we all yell in traffic or at our TVs. That niggerfied pussy shit he hawks isn't real country music, and that annoying "You Proof" song alone should be enough to get him executed by a firing squad.

Nigger.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
All “modern country” is simply the direct lineage of bar rock (Hootie, et. al.) and butt rock (nickelback, various other chodes) of the 90s and early 00s.

I do enjoy when this guy’s music comes on though simply because he said nigger and because people are always trying to cancel him for fucking southern college chicks.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
All “modern country” is simply the direct lineage of bar rock (Hootie, et. al.) and butt rock (nickelback, various other chodes) of the 90s and early 00s.

I do enjoy when this guy’s music comes on though simply because he said nigger and because people are always trying to cancel him for fucking southern college chicks.
Didn’t this queer say Nigga ? Guy didn’t even go full Cumia. Pansy ass wigger.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Didn’t this queer say Nigga ? Guy didn’t even go full Cumia. Pansy ass wigger.
He called his friend, “a pussy ass nigga” because he was passed out drunk in the backyard or something. The neighbors were recording him because they presumably were annoyed by the constant noise coming from the house.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout