• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guitar sales IN DISTRESS!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240127-170857.png

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Jesus joe, Trump isnt going to change what UPS charges if he gets elected. How did this idiot not factor that into the price? He could have googled this information instead of getting blindsided after packing it up

View attachment 179380
Exactly, how the fuck is Biden responsible for his shipping fuckups?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus joe, Trump isnt going to change what UPS charges if he gets elected. How did this idiot not factor that into the price? He could have googled this information instead of getting blindsided after packing it up

View attachment 179380
The irony?

Trump installed De Joy into the USPS. He is the only Postmaster General who has NEVER served in the USPS. His only experience with mail was being the CEO of XPO, a private shipping company.

If anyone remembers in 2020 there was a huge scandal with the USPS because they were fucking up so bad. That was De Joys fault.

SO HOWS THAT TRUMPENOMICS WORKING OUT FOR YOU??

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
THAT GODDAMN BIDEN….

“DeJoy was criticized for cost-reduction policies enacted after assuming office in June 2020, including eliminating overtime, and banning late or additional trips to deliver mail. The Postal Service also continued responding to long-term declines in first class mail volume with ongoing decommissioning of hundreds of high-speed mail-sorting machines and removal of the lower-volume mail collection boxes from streets.

On August 7, 2020, DeJoy announced he had reassigned or displaced 23 senior USPS officials, including the two top executives overseeing day-to-day operations.[57][51] He said he was trying to breathe new life into a "broken business model".[58] Rep. Gerald E. Connolly, who chairs the House committee that oversees the USPS, said the reorganization was "deliberate sabotage".

In March 2021, DeJoy issued a 10-year plan called "Delivering for America" to stabilize the finances of the Postal Service by slowing first class mail delivery, optimizing transportation networks, cutting post office hours, and raising prices.”

Forum Clout
The irony?

Trump installed De Joy into the USPS. He is the only Postmaster General who has NEVER served in the USPS. His only experience with mail was being the CEO of XPO, a private shipping company.

If anyone remembers in 2020 there was a huge scandal with the USPS because they were fucking up so bad. That was De Joys fault.

SO HOWS THAT TRUMPENOMICS WORKING OUT FOR YOU??
What does any of this have to do with UPS?

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout

View attachment 179380
The way he actually thinks Trump will personally order ups to charge less. His buffoonery never ends.

lowend73

Forum Clout
It's almost like he's retarded or something.
He could be called obtuse, but that would mean that he actually has working brain cells.

15 years ago it ran about 100-150 depending where said instrument was being shipped. Stupid Joe doesn't realize that a guitar/bass is not a normal shape/size to cost $20 for a cross country delivery?

When I go to my folks house, Fox News is on loop. I hear the same complaints and it saddens me that my parents are clueless.