• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guitar Hero Hate Thread

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Those games were such gimmicky looking pieces of shit. Little plastic guitars for people who wanted to play pretend rockstar :image_9247: because they could mash plastic buttons slightly faster than someone else.

It has to be extra humiliating to take pride in being good at such a pointless thing and then get exposed as a fraud on a national platform. That last bit was just a random thought. Not related to any particular user here.

Teehee!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Nah. I've actually been looking into buying an old copy with instrument but they're crazy expensive now.
There's a free PC version called "Clone Hero." You'd just need a guitar and a usb adapter for whichever console the guitar is from

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Those games were such gimmicky looking pieces of shit. Little plastic guitars for people who wanted to play pretend rockstar :image_9247: because they could mash plastic buttons slightly faster than someone else.

It has to be extra humiliating to take pride in being good at such a pointless thing and then get exposed as a fraud on a national platform. That last bit was just a random thought. Not related to any particular user here.

Teehee!
When I was a young buck in high school, a good friend of mine was able to "play" a bunch of the songs on expert, while walking around the room, making poses, without even looking at TV, and nailing it. We all wondered how much more of his Dad's coke he was stealing to get that good at the stupid game.